What better way to gain the strength and energy to carry you through a hectic morning schedule than with a steaming bowl of freshly cooked oatmeal.
Health Benefits of Oats
- Lower Cholesterol Levels
Oats contain a specific type of fiber known as beta-glucan, which can lower cholesterol levels and thus significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Stabilize Blood Sugar
Beta-glucan has beneficial effects in diabetes as well, helps keeping blood sugar levels under control.
- Improve Immune System Defenses
Beta-glucan boosts defenses of the immune system against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.
- Fiber from Whole Grains Protective against Breast Cancer
Diet rich in fiber from whole grains, such as oats, offered significant protection against breast cancer for pre-menopausal women.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- A great way to start your day. Cook in boiling water for 10-15 mins and it is ready for serve.
Add your favorite nuts and fruits to a piping hot bowl of oatmeal.
- Oatmeal cookies are a favorite for kids of all ages.
- Add oats the next time you make bread or muffins.
Certified organic EU standards