Extra Virgin coconut oil has a very large proportion of lauric acid (around 50%), which is perceived to contribute in reducing cholesterol levels (Cholesterol levels is indicator to assess the risk of heart disease).
– Appears: clear, free from impurities.
– Colour: light yellow.
– Flavour: having the specific small and tast of coconut oil.
– Shelf life: 24 months from production date.
– Storage condition: ambient temperature (20-35°).
– 100% Extra virgin coconut oil.
1. Using in skin care, body care, hair care cosmetics, massage.
– Rubbed on face, soft massage, then wash your face with cleanser help support anti-aging, moisturizing.
– Rubbed on your hair, wait for from 15 – 20 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo 2 times help moisturizing, softening, smoothing hair.
2. Use for processing foods and replacing other cooking oils.
– Keep in dry, cool place
– Product will begin to solidify at temperatures below 25 C degree. Product will liquefy at temperatures above 25 C degree. This will not affect product quality.
Certified organic EU & USDA/NOP